Unbiased Look at Dataset Bias

Somehow I neglected writing about the CVML summer school (which is now what, 3 weeks ago?). I didn't really have the time to go through all of my notes yet.
When I was at my notes on Alexei Efros' talk on Large Scale Recognition, I saw that he mentioned some joint work with Antonio Torralba on dataset biases in the computer vision community.
The paper is called "Unbiased Look at Dataset Bias" (pdf) and appeared at CVPR this year.
If you haven't heard of it: it is a MUST READ!
Read it now!

From the paper:
"Disclaimer: No graduate students were harmed in the
production of this paper. Authors are listed in order of increasing
procrastination ability."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machine Learning Cheat Sheet (for scikit-learn)

A Wordcloud in Python

MNIST for ever....

Python things you never need: Empty lambda functions