Segmentation via Constrained Parametric Min Cuts

Joao Carreira and Cristian Sminchisescu released code for their price-winning "Constrained Parametric Min-Cuts for Automatic Object Segmentation" paper - apparently a month ago by I guess I oversaw it so far.
It's Matlab code and uses may other publicly available libraries, which are all included in their download.
The code is not (yet) compatible with the 32bit (Student) version of Matlab but if Joao includes my patch that shouldn't be a problem. I tested it under Ubuntu with the Student Matlab version on a computer with 12gb Ram and Core i-7 and also on my laptop with 2gb Ram and Core i-5.
This will be a very useful tool for everyone working in object segmentation and I am quite excited about this release :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machine Learning Cheat Sheet (for scikit-learn)

A Wordcloud in Python

MNIST for ever....

Python things you never need: Empty lambda functions